Screen Shots of the Web Interface
is a freeware
dedicated http server which uses Yet Another
files as input. NMTServer runs on your PC and serves as a WebSerice for
a Networked Media
(NMT) like the Popcorn Hour (PCH).
The latest version (v1.28) also has a Music Jukebox, an audio file
scanner to build your database and a Photo Browser build in.
The Main Program has the
- Sorting on movie release date, imdb
rating, title, file date or a
mixed mode based on release date and imdb rating.
- Hiding of watched movies.
- Seperate TV Series from Movies.
- Grouping of Movies, TV Series and Artists (music)
- Intermediate pages for groups
- Tabbed skin
- In the movie detail pages you can drill down on Actors,
- Switch the left menu: genres, title search, release year,
cerification/imdb rating or no menu at all.
- Switch thumbnail size: large, medium and small
Music JukeBox features
- Intergration with YAMJ, Launch YAMJ and Edit the properties
- Automation: run YAMJ at a specified time
- Automated Family filter
- Manage the XML files (Edit, Cleanup).
- Generate .nfo files (txt and xbmc).
- Stream music files
- Stream Video files (but not iso and \VIDEO_TS)
- Intergrated Audio file scanner to build the Music database
On the movie detail
pages you can:
- Build in scanner for MP3/Flac/Ogg/WMA files
- Shuffle album or Shuffle a selection of albums
- Display relevant fanart during playback
- Display info of the played song
- Toggle on/off the poster image.
- Zoom fanart.
- Jump to file using the NMT file browser.
- Jump to the parent directory of the file.
- Delete the info generated by YAMJ.
- Mark a movie as watch/not watched.
- Flag a movie with 4 different flags.
- Next/previous movie preserving the custom sort order.
- Change the Skin (setup button)
- MS-Windows PC/Server.
- For movies: working YAMJ setup, version 1.0.15 or up.
- Only for HD Displays.
- Unzip the NMTServer package to e.g c:\moviedb.
- Launch NMTServer.exe
- Setup YAMJ, select the YAMJ configuration file and YAMJ
- Press the Test button on the settings page to see if
- If you have a custom index then just add a link which poits
your PC, e.g <a href="your.ip">NMTServer</A>
Or if you do not have a custom index then add a WebService on the
Popcorn hour using the PCH interface:
URL1: [The IP adres of your PC]
- Setup Music Jukebox, select your MP3 and input the NMT Path and press "scan for MP3"